Due to the current situation, it is only possible to book an appointment to pick-up your documents. There is no personal counseling until further notice.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for your appointment! Please read attentively!
Thank you for booking an appointment in order to pick up your documents. You’ll find us here:
Please note the Monitor at the Foyer, your Ticket-Number will be called there.
Due to the current pandemic and in order to ensure protection against infection, we ask you to observe the following points:
- Please arrive punctually and exclusively for your booked appointment.
- If you cannot attend the appointment, please cancel it by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you experience symptoms of illness up to two days before your appointment, please also cancel your appointment.
- Wearing a mouth and nose mask is mandatory.
- Please maintain the specified minimum distance.
- Entering the corridors is only permitted after calling the ticket number.
- Please bring your BlueCard or other valid identification document.
- Please leave the entrance hall immediately after your appointment.
Please also note that no further services can be provided apart from the provision of your documents. There will be no study advice and no signatures given. For these purposes please continue to use the telephone consultation hours or contact us via e-mail.
Thank you for your understanding and please stay healthy!
The dean's office of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
CHANGES OF COUNSELING SERVICES DUE TO COVID-19 VIRUS
Due to the current situation, no personal counseling can be offered until further notice. Our Reception Faculty Head Office also is accessible again. We ask for your understanding that there is no possibility of study counseling at our Faculty Head Office.
The preferred method of counseling is the counseling via e-mail.
Further information you will find through our Webpage:
Student Advice Service, Study Abroad Advice Service, Internship Office and Doctoral Studies Office of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. Arrange your consultation appointment now.
NOTE: Please select from the drop-down menu on the right which consultation hours you would like to make an appointment for.
Student Advice Service (= Fachstudienberatung):
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Study Abroad Advice Service (= Internationales):
13:00 - 15:00 p.m.
13:00 - 15:00 p.m.
Doctoral Studies Office (= Promotion):
Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays
08:00 - 11:30 a.m.
13:00 - 15:30 p.m.
Internship Office (= Praktikantenamt):
09:30 - 12:00 a.m.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays
13:30 - 15:00 p.m.
Please cancel your ticket if you are unable to attend your booked appointment! This gives other students the opportunity to take advantage of our advice services. Thank you.
Please enter your information here for confirmation.You will then receive an e-mail from our partner timeacle with your ticket.